I want the complete Creating Spiritual Presence at the Death Bed audio for $9.95.
with Megory Anderson
“Spirited Conversations” is a new line of audio discussions featuring special guests from all walks of the journey towards death and dying.
Our “Spirited Conversations” launch (Topic #1) is:
“Creating Spiritual Presence at the Death Bed”
Listen in as Megory Anderson, author of Sacred Dying:Creating Rituals for Embracing the End of Life, and Tim Tosta, attorney, hospice volunteer, and author of #DeathTweet, discuss the key concepts of understanding the dying process and how to begin the journey with your loved one.
Free – 10 Minute Sample
Click the Play Button to Listen
This downloadable audio, Creating Spiritual Presence at the Death Bed, is first in the series of three on the topic. It is a reflective conversation lasting 60+ minutes. The next two in this series with special guest Tim Tosta are in production and will each be about a half hour, with concise, in-depth, practical, and hands-on ideas on the topic of dying and spiritual presence.
In all three, you will…
- … feel as if you are a part of the conversation
- … learn about the spiritual nature of death and dying
- … strengthen your understanding of the dying process
What does it mean for a dying loved one?
1. Sacred Space – surround yourself with what means most to you
2. Creating the Atmosphere – who you want to be with you – and who not
3. The Things Around You - to help… and to let go
4. Being Held – you don’t have to do this alone.
What does it mean for you or your family as the Witness?
1. Being Fully Present for your Loved One
2. Knowing About Physical Death
3. Being Strong Enough to do the Holding
4. Entering into the Mystery
For someone who may be going through the process of losing a loved one for the first time, this audio discussion sheds light on what to expect and how to approach the days ahead.
We fully understand that talking about death can be difficult, especially when it comes so close to home. The audio in these presentations is geared toward helping you become more comfortable with the emotions and feelings you or your family will be having.
By gaining a comfort level, you will be able to engage those involved in the process in a constructive way, bringing some peace and understanding to those around you.
(The Sacred Dying Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.)